04/08/2013

August Wish-list

Fishbone plait Bangle
www.coldlilies.com
Topshop LWD
Zara Cut-out ankle boots
Zara Jacquard Flared Skirt
Earcuff
www.boohoo.com
Large Selma Studded Clutch
Michael Kors

I haven't done one of these wish-list posts before so I thought it would be highly appropriate seeing as I spend most of my days going around shops working whilst drooling over these pieces.

In the past few years I have realised the importance of good, staple pieces in my wardrobe. You get more for your buck when you buy less but opt for quality on what you do buy. 

The pieces in my August wish-list are items I can mix and match and will fit perfectly for the transitional seasonal period between our 'summer' and Autumn. 

Take the pretty Zara skirt, worn with a baggy tee tucked in or a wooly jumper and tights, I will be sure to get a lot of wear out of it come rain or shine! The boots will look fab daytime or night time and will bring to life a little summer dress or a skinny jean and tee.

The fishbone bangle I fell upon when doing a feature for a Bridal magazine last week. I thought it was just so dainty and delicate. It is a perfect accessory for a bride to keep her look understated, and to be honest now I want it all for myself.

Hope you enjoy my first installment of my wish-list, expect many more to come.

Clém x






No comments:

Post a Comment