03/02/2014

Paris: Love Lockdown (Day 2)

Shirt & Skirt - Zara
Jumper - Marks & Spencer
Necklace - Vintage
Coat - Sandro
Faux Fur - Topshop
Boots - River Island

Handbag - Michael Kors

When I come to Paris I tend to stick to my same favorite places. The love lock bridge is such an idyllic spot for a stroll. It also is right beside some of the best ice cream shops on the Île Saint-Louis, Paris. I'm not the biggest fan of ice-cream but this is the real good stuff!

Although I do prefer the narrow bustling shopping streets of Le Marais, I have a serious weakness for Le Galeries Lafayette. It has absolutely everything under one divine glass dome painted roof. From Zara to Celine, this is a fashionistas paradise.

Today was particularly cold so I layered up to the max. With my Sandro coat and Topshop faux fur I was sure not to feel a thing. My new River Island booties were a dream for my long days walking, the chain gives them that Balenciaga edge, a steal at 60euro!

Clém
X




  

No comments:

Post a Comment