27/06/2013

Royal Ascot


















Hat: By Milliner Sarah Stephens at Frock N Fabulous
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Diane Von Furstenberg




Ascot kick started our long weekend in London and really, what a start to the trip it was. Every little thing about Ascot is fabulous and extravagant. 

Needless to say I spent most of the day more gooey eyed at the fashion of the beautiful attendees than I did the actual horses on the field.

My outfit was put together very, very last minute, i.e the day before we flew. But thanks to amazing milliner Sarah Stephens, I got my hands on one of her stunning creations on such short notice. I fell in love with the individuality and sheer elegance of the hat instantly. I brought a Gatsby feel to the look with my pretty drop waist dress and dainty T-bars, teamed with the DVF hard clutch the look was given a little edge.

Now I am back in Dublin I just want to dress up and go back to Ascot oncemore. Until next year....

Clém x


No comments:

Post a Comment